Knee Osteoarthritis, Viscosupplementation
Advised For Moderate Osteoarthritis
What is DUROLANE (Single Injection Hyaluronic Acid)?
DUROLANE® is a single injection treatment to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis in specific small and large joints. It is based upon a natural, safe and proven technology called NASHA®.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that provides lubrication and cushioning in a normal, healthy joint. DUROLANE® is a transparent gel which contains high levels of hyaluronic acid. It is injected into joints affected by osteoarthritis to relieve pain, which improves joint function and helps to restore quality of life. The stabilized form of hyaluronic acid in DUROLANE® is known as NASHA®.
The potential benefits of DUROLANE for osteoarthritis sufferers include:
- Directly treat the affected joint
- Treatment is repeatable as required by your doctor
- May help to avoid or delay hip or knee replacement surgery
- Long-term freedom from osteoarthritis pain
- Simple & quick to administer
- Drug-free alternative to pills